Welcome to The Joint - Lubbock! As your local chiropractor in Lubbock, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lubbock chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Lawrence Callaway graduated Summa Cum Laude, with highest honors, from Life Chiropractic College West, earning him the Valedictorian award. In his pursuit of chiropractic excellence he has acquired nearly 300 additional hours of post-graduate training in neurology and Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic. Dr. Callaway completed his undergraduate studies at Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington. He received numerous awards for academic excellence including President’s List achievement every semester, and graduating Magna Cum Laude, with high honors. Additionally, he was also the head student athletic trainer for the men’s basketball team.
Dr. Callaway has been certified by the Titleist Performance Institute as a Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, by the National Strength and Conditioning Associates as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and by the National Athletic Trainers Associations Board of Certification as a Certified Athletic Trainer. Dr. Callaway aspires to help his patients understand the unique relationship among chiropractic, optimum body function and peak performance. Dr. Callaway defines performance as being able to do the things in life you want and need to do (pick up children, swing a golf club, run a marathon, work, etc).
Dr. Callaway works with all ages of patients from less than 2 minutes old to 97 years, but his passion is helping kids and teens learn early that what we do now affects us now and later. Dr. Callaway is Married to a wonderful women and has one son and one daughter. Dr. Callaway traveled to San Salvador, El Salvador to deliver chiropractic care to people in great need. In a country where only 2 chiropractors serve 7 million people, Dr. Callaway’s help was greatly appreciated!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lubbock chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 27, 2016GenevieveWeight loss is on almost everyone’s to-do list. The vast majority of us have a few extra pounds hanging around. While gaining pounds is fairly easy (and fun!), losing them is a tough feat. Even more difficult is the task of keeping them off. It takes long-term discipline and serious determination to get the job ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveYou’ve probably heard of fasting before. You may have even tried it yourself, or been forced to try it for medical or religious reasons. It’s tough, both mentally and physically, and yet it still hasn’t gone away as a possible health benefit. So, what’s the deal with fasting? Can it really boost your health? Is ...
- April 12, 2016GenevieveI’ve always loved yoga. OK, that’s not true. I’ve always loved the idea of yoga. The pants. The calmness. The look of a yogi. In practice, I’ve always found yoga difficult to enjoy. I always catch myself drifting. Why is this taking so long? Can we move on already? This is boring! I gave up ...
- April 7, 2016GenevieveIt’s the beginning of swimsuit season. It might not be time to prance around on the beach just yet, but we’re all starting to think about getting our bodies in shape for such occasions. Perhaps that is why, at this time of year, you start hearing people talking about toning up. Oh, I just need ...
- March 22, 2016GenevieveBeing productive is important in life. Whether it’s work, hobbies, family obligations, or something else, we need to be productive. We need to put our best foot forward and get things done so that we can enjoy all that life has to offer. If you need a little help being productive on a daily basis, ...
- March 15, 2016GenevieveMy spouse is a salt fanatic. Every meal, every snack, every time something goes toward the mouth, it must have salt on it. If this sounds familiar, then you probably know also that too much salt can be unhealthy. Salt has its place in the body, and you need a certain amount for good health. ...
- March 9, 2016GenevieveAerobic exercise is important for so many reasons. It helps build better cardio, challenges the muscles, expands lung function, and just keeps you in better overall health. When most people think of aerobic exercise, they immediately think of running. Pounding the pavement seems to be synonymous with getting in great physical condition. While running is ...
- March 1, 2016GenevieveIt’s that time of year. Everyone is starting to think about the spring and summer … the warm sun, days spent on the beach, tank tops and short shorts, and most of all, a beautiful full body tan. Whether it’s healthy or not, most of us are guilty of wanting that sun-kissed glow. A tan ...
- February 23, 2016GenevieveThe first time someone talked about gaining weight for their health, I was completely mystified. Gaining weight? Seriously? I had never heard of such a thing. The truth is that improving your health may mean losing weight, maintaining weight, or even packing on a few pounds. Not all bodies are created equal, and if you ...